We place volunteers to respond primarily to the needs of the community and also to match the skills and interests of our volunteers. We will work with each volunteer to plan their weekly schedule, so that they can combine volunteering with travel and Spanish classes if they wish.
It is likely that volunteers will participate in more than one of the projects listed below. We have 5 main programmes which run throughout the year to strengthen local organisations in our neighbourhood.
Click on the links below for more information about each of the projects:
- Support to a community run nursery
- Support to Equine Therapy Centre for children and young adults with special needs
- Recreational and Therapeutic Activities in Children’s Refuge
- La Paz Zoo Animal Enrichment Programme
- Teach English in Local Schools and Support Local Tourism Enterprises
- Community Arts Projects
- Football Coaching